Friday, August 12, 2011

I remembered my password!

I haven't posted on this blog in almost a year! About eight of those months have been spent occasionally wondering what email and password were connected to this blog, and being unable to remember.

It came back to me! Glory hallelujah.

Who knows if I will start posting again. I still love food, but I have fallen into culinary bad habits like eating cheese plates for dinner (cheese, crackers, olives, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, maybe a couple slices of Tofurkey lunch "meat") and not cooking anything real.

Here's a food pic that cracked me up. I love Baken!
Eggs and Baken

Thanks for stopping by after all this time. I'll be better, I promise!

1 comment:

JCK said...

Yeah! You remembered. I remember our conversation at BlogHer about this very thing! Now...just write the password & email down! :0